Wednesday, March 18, 2009

With Love from me to you… Get the hell out of the Country.


There is debate over 650 miles of fence line from California to Texas meant to control illegal immigration from Mexico.

  • Some say the fence only slows the influx of illegals, not stop it.
  • Some say, we need reform, as the fence is causing illegal aliens to take more risk, potentially costing them their lives.
  • Some say the fence does as it was designed...

So here is my two idiopinion cents.


For those who complain it has not stopped, can we please have a reality check? Border patrol already shows that areas along the fence line which used to have 300 illegal crossing a day are down to 10. Do we still have some folks getting across… sure. If you want something bad enough you will try even if it means getting past 3 layers of fencing. But let us not overlook progress. 300 down to 10 in 3 years. That’s progress!


If I was on a sinking ship with a huge hole, would I suspend sealing it as best as possible even if I could not prevent the slow leaks. YES I WOULD. That gives us more time to work on a permanent approach while trying to reduce and or control the epidemic flooding.


Reform? Yes, we need reform. But we do not need to just let the problem grow by exponential volume while we work toward reform. It is the difference between no action today for action tomorrow. I think we need to take certain action today to help us make better actions tomorrow.


Some folks are taking more risks and dying as a result? Why are we so concerned about what people will do, or what happens to them, when they are taking illegal action. Do we cry for the murderer who kills himself, or Madoff for stealing money… no we condemn them for breaking the law. You died trying to enter the country illegally? Sorry, maybe you should have stayed home and followed process (shitty as it may be).


I follow process. I follow the law, and I pay taxes. Why do illegal aliens deserve better treatment or leniency then I do.


I stress illegal by the way since I want it to be clear my argument is not about a specific ethnicity. If you are here legally, be it citizen or not, and are part of the system proper, pull up a chair and stay a while. I have no concern where you hailed from, where you come from, or where you are going. But if you are here illegally, then I have a boot to introduce to your ass.


I can barely afford healthcare for myself having paid into the system for decades, but I should worry about fair treatment for illegal aliens? If I break the law I get fined, go to jail, etc… Seems if you are a huge money losing company you get bailed out and if you are Illegal, you get amnesty.


Did someone forget the rest of us who ARE AMERICA!?

Side Note: Turn the border crossing into a game show like the Running Man, and use the proceeds to help fund making those fences electric.

No comments: