Monday, December 1, 2008

Return of the Idiots


It has been several weeks since I have posted. It has been even longer since a pod cast was uploaded.

What is my excuse?

None. Truth is I have been busy with real life stuff. Between the election, the holidays, and being a father of 2 little girls who started school, time has been a luxury lately and the blog/cast had to take a backseat for a while.

But all that being said, I have not forgotten about the blog or cast and here are a few updates:

The next podcast is set to record this coming week. I had feared with the election being over there may not be much to talk about, but my faith in man’s stupidity to man was quickly reaffirmed following such events as, “Walmart Employee trampled to death” and “2 men shoot each other in Toys R. Us”

I am sure there will be plenty more by the time we record the cast.

And I have several new topics to add to the Blog as well so stay tuned, they should be coming your way soon.

Thanks for being an idiot… Dave.

No comments: