Monday, September 8, 2008

OPINION – Using the electric chair creates tasty popcorn!

So 28 year old China Arnold (no relation to Tom Arnold) has been sentences to life in prison without parole and I think we should have her covered in low fat margarine and pop corn kernels, trapped to an electric chair, and finally prove if execution corn is really tastier then standard popcorn.

“But Dave, why so harsh and descriptive?”


This vile creature (I reserve Human for those who have at least some ounce of humanity) killed her 1 month old daughter… By microwaving her.

No shit… I will say it again.

She cooked the baby in the microwave.

I seem to waiver from time to time on pro/anti death penalty… but this bitch needs to cook, and cook long. Some crimes are just that heinous.

If there is a hell, I hope they have big microwaves just for you China Arnold. Set it for 143lbs of chicken shit and walk away… This one is going to take a while.

1 comment:

Tim Myers said...

I also waiver on the death penalty but for something like that, the electric chair is too quick.

Torture and a slooooow and very painful death is more appropriate.

I figure that what comes around goes around so regardless of how she dies in this life ... she will suffer in the next life or lives (depending on your beliefs).