Monday, September 22, 2008

REPORT – Kenosha featured in national news!

For those who do not know I live in Kenosha were a helicopter crashed into a home Sunday. I live about ½ a mile from the accident that left the two passengers in the chopper dead, but surprisingly did not injure the 5 folks in the house at the time of the accident.

The copter came in through the roof in the back of the home, and in proper etiquette left the home through the front door, leaving a wake of debris and fuel as local firefighters fought off the flames which did not ignite the home.

I just think of being one of the 3 kids in the house come Monday morning at school.

“What did you do this weekend Timmy?”
I played soccer!
“Suzie?”
I went to the park.
“Billy?”
A huge fucking helicopter crashed in my house! Beat that a-holes!

No comments: